The Malay in Me

Me Malay"ness" may not be apparent from me look. First impression was always deceiving as a lot had mistaken me for a Chinese or Japanese or even Vietnamese!

Being a "mutt" could also pose problems of its own. Your community might disown u just because of your appearance. The trust was also not there. They have to be convinced that me is really a Malay like them - 100%.

But then the "Malay in me" had given salvation countless of times when me life was full of confusions and when me is now.

Being Muslims, Malays are at their best. Thus the Malay in me has provided me with a strong insight into this life. Me is lucky to be born amidst this surrounding where there is purpose going through life-clear and simple...we are all going to die one day and in the meanwhile we are on this earth to seek God's blessings and forgiveness. Lets persevere and do what God has asked us to do, be kind to others, help the orphans and the poor if can and do it with utmost humility and sincerity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment