Ma Chinese?

Ma Chinese, didnt u know? asked me big bro H confirming what me had suspected all along but never dare to ask. It was just words from me big bro, yes, but it was most powerful and most endearing to one like me. To him it may have been an insignificant remarks but to a "mutt" like me, those few words had obliterated a life time of uncertainty. Ushering in a fresh new chapter in me life's journey - like being reborn free, unburdened by the lingering doubts about me true self.

Gone were the "guilt" of being an ugly duckling, despised and lonely. Gone were the despondent and pitiful look after knowing me a real "mutt"! - a great sense of relieve and joy followed, as if a mountain had been lifted off me back after knowing the real truth about Ma.

As the saying goes "every cloud has a silver lining"...mine was just around the corner...

2 comments:

syauqi_x said...

Jadi teringat kt tok mok...

May Allah shower her with His blessings, and put her amongst the righteous...

alam_kacukan said...

In a way me suffered the most as the doubt was finally cleared after so many many years...al-fatiha to Ma..

Post a Comment