Dammam, Saudi Arabia



It is not everyday that you get to meet the Kings of Saudi Arabia, in this instance, me actually "met" with three of them in a hotel lobby in Dammam during me short visit to Saudi Arabia for a business meeting.

Me actually been to this country for quiet a number of times since me first visit back in 1991 to perform me first Umrah. However, this trip is rather different as this is the first time me been to this country, at the invitation of a potential business partner to look into possible business cooperation between our companies.

After hearing so many stories about the failures of our local companies doing business here, me now had the opportunity to assess the situation first hand. Overall, it has been a very fruitful journey and the experiences gained would undoubtedly help when come the time to make good decisions...

This is a short entry made while waiting for the train to take us back to Dammam after a whole day meeting in Riyadh. Not many will realize that this is the only train line in this country connecting Dammam and Riyadh - back and forth, a slow four hours journey to nowhere...

0 comments:

Post a Comment